Add EOL badge markers, poolish CSS for versions (#56)
This commit adds EOL markers to Aluminium and Bismuth.
This new CSS style is activated by putting versions of
the oldBoms pseuod-artifact into badVersions list.
This commit also reorganizes the CSS and docs template:
- renamed hold class to partial
- added maintenance and eol classes for boms
- use "::before" to distinguish special boms (WIP, EOL, Pre)
- change the color theme: orange if for "warnings", pre-releases are in
- removed gradient for pre-release boms, replaced with "Pre" ::before
- End of life boms are taken from the badVersions list
- removed useless conditional application of the pre class in template