|Changes:||Who: Spring Operator <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Why: URL Cleanup
This commit updates URLs to prefer the https protocol. Redirects are not followed to avoid accidentally expanding intentionally shortened URLs (i.e. if using a URL shortener).
# Fixed URLs
## Fixed Success
These URLs were switched to an https URL with a 2xx status. While the status was successful, your review is still recommended.
* [ ] http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd with 1 occurrences migrated to:
https://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd ([https](https://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd) result 200).
* [ ] http://pivotal.io/platform with 1 occurrences migrated to:
https://pivotal.io/platform ([https](https://pivotal.io/platform) result 200).
* [ ] http://docs.pivotal.io/spring-cloud-services/index.html with 1 occurrences migrated to:
https://docs.pivotal.io/spring-cloud-services/index.html ([https](https://docs.pivotal.io/spring-cloud-services/index.html) result 301).
These URLs were intentionally ignored.
* http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 with 2 occurrences
* http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance with 1 occurrences